This Juicer is need of the time because Omega Masticating Juicer J8006 can produce juice full of health from leafy greens, Celery, and Wheatgrass like food. Juicing celery and leafy green is not easy for every juicer but in this article, you get the real idea ho to juice complex food.
Omega Masticating Juicer Review J8006
Why jucerz team reviews this juicer? Because We check every aspect and know how good juicers work. J8006 is slow masticating juicers yielding full of enzyme juices and grinders functioning to grind coffee and spices. Altogether a Nutrition center is a claim by the company. We are looking forward to knowing each aspect of this juicing multi-purpose machine.
Check out the following content check out what good and bad belongs to this juicer.
GE General Electric’s Plastic Division is making a plastic material. This material is six times harder than the common plastic. This plastic is Ultem. Equally important to note is Omega J8006 Juicer plastic body is made of Ultem. In a word, a durable body.
High Yield is Possible with Omega Masticating Juicer?
Omega juicer review can not complete without discussing yield or juice. We are using this juicer for juicing and grinding as well and the results are as per expectations. The reason behind this is the powerful motor and integration with the auger. A unique set of characteristics.
Notably important is the working speed of this juicer. Notably processing all the fruits and vegetables and producing almost dry pulp. This is an indicator that this juicer is a juice extractor and juice looks also ok in its color and taste. After juicing the first time my teammates are not satisfied with the auger rotational power exertion on the soft fruits.
Hidden Truth about Warranty
Although the warranty period is amazing to note but keep in mind if you are a non-US based customer you may not be able to have the luxury of this period. In my opinion, this is a marketing tactic to attract customers but for the US-based customers, it definitely is good news.
No doubt warranty is satisfaction for our money. This masticating slow juicer has an attractive warranty period and juicing experience as well. It is recommended to read the warranty terms before buying this juicer.
Is power Source sufficient?
IN review of this juicer one factor that attracts is the motor. This juicer omega j8006 has a powerful motor having the power of 2HP. But after processing celery and leafy greens our team tries to juice some soft fruits but the results are different as expected. High power motor mixes everything.
Such motor and auger structure Is good for the plants like celery, leafy greens, and wheatgrass, etc. 2 horsepower motor with eighty revolutions per minute movements really exerts a good amount of power for crushing anything. The best part is the color and the taste are the same all the time.
Cleaning of the Juicer Omega Masticating J8006
After studying many reviews I had a concept that this is easy to clean the juicer. But the fact our team found is no it is not for the first few times. The reason behind this is the assembling and disassembling. There are specific rotations of parts for both assembling and disassembling.
Each time for cleaning it properly you will disassemble it and as it gets dry you assemble it properly. For the first few times, it feels like a difficult process but after that it becomes like eating a piece of cake, to clean it. If you are mincing some food, cleaning becomes more important because such food may stick with the container.
Grinding and Mincing Experience with this Juicer?
I and my team are grinding coffee and mincing onions and herbs in this juicer. Nomenclature is not supportive of the statement. Juicer is mincing and grinding? We are lucky to have this feature because many times we have the support of it in our big kitchen.
But these luxury features are not for free. The price of this nutrition center is on the higher side a bit. So saying comes true more luxury you experience more price you pay. Well, still this is a good addon because this juicer has proven grinding power due to a 2hp motor.
Why this Juicer is a Working Horse?
The working power of the motor with the rotational speed of the auger and the design of this juicer makes this juicer a working horse. It gains more power with the mincing and grinding attachments. An interesting fact is the motor is found in commercial grades. My reviewer team names it a horse of a kitchen.
But this horse takes extra bills to become part of your kitchen. In my opinion, it is not a big deal because in return there are good services available all the time. Kitchen ready status for all juicing, mincing, and grinding options.
Meat Grinding Possibility?
It is good to note that this is a juicer and a mincer. This is not a grinder. For meat grinding it is not the option. There is a structural difference between meat and plants. For mean more power is required to break the fibers. While existing fiber is sufficient to break the fibers of plants and fruits.
This juicer is not for the meat. For meat processing, there are other options. This is a clear opinion from the jucerz team.
- Auger and Body are reliable. Manufactured with GE Ultem
- Industry-leading warranty 15 Years
- High Yield with all nutrients
- Motor Power is 2 Horse Power
- For healthy juice produce masticating method is in action
- Works on 80 RPM
- Easy to cleanse
- Can mince, pasta preparation and grinding
Disadvantages of the Juicer
- Need to Cut Fruits and Veggies before processing in the juicer
- Need extra time as it is a masticating juicer, a natural count
Jucerz Experts Finding J8006
Omega Masticating Juicer machine is for health-conscious people. Because it keeps enzymes intact while juicing. It has a masticating juicing technique that allows nutritional elements to retain in the juice. Omega is working hard to satisfy the customers.
In the light of options available with this juicer, we call it a multi-tasking machine. There is an attachment with it that converts the juicer into a Nutrition Center.
You can take care of frozen fruits and milk combination there you go sorbets are great to serve. Need to point out that this additional feature of Omega J8006 Nutrition Center can help while making nut butter.
We are finding it good to make tomato puree and for noodle shaping as well. For such operations, our team is calling it a Problem solver. But there is always a cost of additional features. This juicer is a bit expensive.
What makes this juice noticeable?
Because of the strong auger on the powerful motor, this juicer handles leafy greens, celery, and wheatgrass well. The healthy juice of these greens is easy to make with Omega J8006. Auger keeps rotating the wheatgrass and celery-like veggies till the last drop of juice.
Yield is another key point. Omega J8006 produces a high yield. A significantly important thing is yield in comparison with waste. Omega Masticating Juicer J8006 produces less waste. Almost all the products are converted into juice.
High yield is a feature of cold press masticating style juicers and Omega J8006 belongs to this category. High yield is ensured because of 3 stage pressing and powerful auger. We are finding it easy to set the pressure settings depending upon the product.
How to use Omega Masticating Juicer
Parts of Omega Juicer J8006
|A||Hopper||H||Auger (Inside Drum)||N||2 Breadstick Nozzles|
|B||Chute||I||Blank Cone (Inside Drum)||O||Sieve|
|C||Drum||J||Juicing Screen (Inside Drum)||P||Cleaning Brush|
|D||Handle||K||Adjustable End Cap||Q||Pulp Container|
|E||Locking Clip||L||Blank End Cap||R||Juice Container|
|F||Housing||M||4 Pasta Nozzles||S||Pusher|
Buy Omega Juicer j8006 Parts
How to Clean Omega J8006 Juicer
It is easy to clean Omega J8006. The estimated time for cleaning this juicer is 1.5 Minute to 2 Minutes. We are juicing celery and oranges and it takes 1.3 Minutes for our experts to clean it.
Let’s check our step by step tutorial to clean Omega J8006 Juicer
Step-1 Clean Plunger or Pusher
The first part, we need to clean the plunger. It has less content to clean. Just place it under the tap and that’s it. As you can see in the picture cleaning plunger is essential and easy to complete the task. The estimated time to clean it is 3 seconds
Step-2 Wash End Cap
End Cap is a part of the juicer which receives the pulp from the juicer screen and pushes it into the pulp container. As Omega J8006 converts almost all the fruits and vegetables into juice, the pulp is almost in dry format. Because of this reason, it is easily exerted out.
The endcap washing time is about 3 to 5 seconds. Just move clockwise and slight pull out, put it under the tap and slight brushing will clean it up easily. The same is in the following picture
Step-3 Juicing Screen
Juicing Screen has a filtering role. Fruits and vegetables are under pressure exerted by auger. Pulp moves via this screen all the juice is separated from the pulp. Pulp moves through the screen and more pressure points work on it to extract more juice. Ultimately high yield is the result.
This screen contains the maximum remains of fruits and vegetables. The cleaning time for the juicing screen is around 30 to 40 seconds depending upon the content. Washing the screen properly ensures better yield and life of the juicer.
Step-4 Cleanse Auger
Auger is the most focused part of the juicing process. Auger does major processes by breaking the fruits and vegetables into the mesh for juicing. A powerful 2hp motor is rotating the auger. This is the main slow juicing part. As it keeps exerting the pressure till the last drop of juice.
It takes 10 to 20 seconds to clean the auger. Cleaning auger is easy due to hard plastic and shape tap water takes away all the pulp from it.
Step-5 Funnel and Drum
Funnel and Drum are easy to remove. The drum is directly connected with the body covering the Auger and the funnel transfers the fruits and vegetables for processing. The top part is also called the chute. The cleaning time for these parts ranges from 5 to 10 seconds.
The ultimate result is juice full of nutrients and easy to clean
In the following part of this writeup, you will learn about the assembly and specifications of this juicer omega j8006.
- Color: Silver Shinny
- Warranty: 15 Years
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 14.5×6.5×15.5
- Motor Power is 2 Horse Power
- Weight: 13 Pounds
- Plastic Containers and Cleaning Brush
How to Assemble Omega J8006 Juicer?
In my opinion, Assembling Omega juicer is a comprehensive subject and in this omega juicer review, it is essential to discuss. Proper assembling is essential in order to get the desired output. Assembling this masticating Omega juicer is not an easy play for everyone. The reason behind this is the rotational movements of the parts of this juicer.
In many online omega juicers reviews, the reviewers do not mention to the point assembly and usage procedures of this omega juicer. We faced the problem while assembling it and if you read it with care it becomes easy for you to assemble and disassemble an omega j8006 multipurpose machine.
The first and most important step to assemble this juicer is to place the Feed chute and drum placement at the correct position. As the housing and the chute locks are properly arranged and lock as rotated. But we find it difficult for some initial juicing days and if you are new to omega juicers you may face the song too.
Do you understand clockwise rotation? It is moving like the clock arm moves. Place juicing chute on the Housing like in the following picture and move it clockwise like in the following picture. Juicer parts lock up and ready to work now place the food containing hopper just a slight push from up to down adjusts it.
Feed Chute and Drum Placement
First of all, attach the funnel with the drum, and secondly attach the drum with the housing just by turning the drum lock clockwise as you can see in the picture.
2. Assembling for Juicing Omega Juicer
In order to use this machine as a juicer, insert an auger into the drum. Place juicing screen on the auger and fit end cap on the screen and turn it counterclockwise until a click is confirmed. There you go it’s ready for juicing. You can see the same settings in the picture.
3. Assembling Juicer for mincing
like juicing place auger in the drum on auger add blank on the auger. Now place endcap and turn it clockwise for firm installation to confirm safety click to take place. It is ready for mincing jobs.
4. Setting for Pasta, Noodles, and Udong
Making pasta noodles and udong is easy. The process is same by placing auger to the drum, blank over drum but between bland and end cap noodle or pasta filter is working to produce the required product.
once settings are in place turn it on and add pasta to it. As required length is produced just cut it with scissors. Also, don’t forget to sprinkle wheat flour on the pan where you are extracting the pasta. A technical tip or expert suggestion, your pasta or noodles will not stick to the pan.
Important Guidelines for using Omega Juicer j8006
Important guidelines to consider while juicing with this omega juicer.
- Always keep the children away from the juicing place and if children are there keep a close eye on them while juicing because of curiosity children always try to touch the juicing equipment. This omega juicer has blades that can harm.
- If you find and part or wire of the juicer is damaged or not functioning normally. Immediately contact the support of omega juicers. Don’t try to fix it by your own self. It may harm you or the juicing machine.
- Motor rotational power for this juicer is a bit high to produce good quality juice but to keep security in mind make sure the clamping is done properly. Never unlock the clamps while juicing.
- The manufacturing material of this juicer is heat-sensitive if you place it near some high-temperature juicer may get damaged due to high heat sensitivity.
- This omega juicer is recommended to use for indoor purposes.
- Make a habit to clean your juicer right after the juicing. It increases the juicer’s working life span.
- Cleaning the juicer is common and frequent activity but always ensure to unplug the juicer before assembling, disassembling, and cleaning activities to avoid any unforeseen event.
- Don’t touch the moving parts of the omega juicer reason is this can harm you. There are a 2hp motor and auger rotating and moving in the filter. It can badly damage if one touches while these parts are moving.
- Always keep your hands, knives, spoons, forks, and other utensils away from the juicer. The reason is the sharp rotating blades inside the juicer may cause damage. If you are scrapping the juicers then make sure the juicer is in turn off position, the motor is not rotating and the power plug is not in the socket.
- Yes, there are observations like people may use electrical appliances for various other purposes as well.
- You must know the voltage you are providing to the juicer. Incorrect voltage may damage your juicer as well electrical circuits as well
- The detailed instruction manual comes with the juicer. Always good to read before operating the machine.
- Food pusher is specially designed to push the food towards the juicing section and due to design pusher remains safe from the blades. Always use pusher for the purpose of food push.
- Electric shock can damage and even is a life hazard. Keeping this fact in mind keep the motor, power wire or cord, and plug of the juicer away from the water or any kind of liquid.
- There are two openings one for the juice and one for the pulp. Keep your fingers away from these ports and let the juicer perform the operations automatically.
- Always lay down the power wire properly and do not hang it with a chair or table or anything like that. It may cause damage due to unnecessary stretch.
- Always ensure the hopper doesn’t have any object which is harmful to you or for your juicer.
- Sometimes if food chunks are bigger in size it may require a push in the food funnel. Do not push the food with your fingers always use the food pusher for this purpose. If still the problem persists turn the juicer off and disassemble the juicer after that remove the stuck piece.
- Always ensure all the electric operations of the juicer are in rest position before unplugging.
- After completing the juicing process switch the juicer off. After that wait for the motor to stop. As the motor stops now it’s time to disassemble the juicer.
- When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed including the following.
- This juicer has very sharp blades always keep caution in your mind.
Having real power of juicing, simple and complex type fruits and vegetables with additional features like griding and nut butter making. This Omega Masticating Juicer j8006 is best juicer buying deal. And no doubt if you are a celery juicer lover this is the best juicer for celery.
By following the link you can view a list of celery juicing machine. In case of any question or guidance please contact us.
FAQs – Omega Juicer J8006 Nutrition Center
Can we juice leaf greens with omega juicer?
The answer is yes, you can. This juicer is designed to juice all kinds of vegetables including carrots, beets, celery, peppers, kale, cabbage, spinach, pine tree needles, and radishes. By keeping in mind the fact that it saves natural taste and enzymes as well.
Is this a professional-grade Juicer?
Omega Juicer J8006 is no doubt a professional juicer. It not only juicers well it also has additional features like mincing and noodle making. It also keeps the nutrition intact while juicing. Ensures juice without heat element.
Can this juicer process nut butter and milk?
This Omega juicer can process all kinds of nuts for making nut pastes and also can process the nuts and butter too. Additional features include coffee grinding, mincing species, desert preparation, etc. In my opinion, it is a nutrition center and time saver.
Omega J8006 is a slow juicer?
Yes Omega J8006 is masticating style slow juicer. It works on 80 RPM as compared with other juicers it is very slow speed but it produces healthy and full of enzyme content. Highly recommended by the experts for green leaf processing.
Is this juicer noisy?
Yes, this juicer is slightly noisy but you can use a thin towel under this juicer to avoid noise. This is a technical noise reduction tip.